Lady Jane's is one of the fastest growing men's hair care companies in the country.
Best place to work for Stylists! Jump start your career by applying today!
Stylist of the Month
Congratulations to our Stylist of the Month for March, Janelle Gonzales! Janelle is a stylist at our Ann Arbor, MI salon. We wanted to ask her a few questions about her and her time at Lady Jane’s.
1. What is your favorite part of cutting hair at LJ?
The clients are nice, we always have great music playing, and we have an awesome team.
2. Favorite sports team and why?
Michigan Football. Go Blue!
3. What type of music do you listen to?
Punk Rock and Pop mostly but I have a wide range of music I like. Just not country.
4. What hobbies do you enjoy in your free time?
Cycling, Longboarding, and Logic puzzles.
5. Clippers or scissors?
That’s tough. Both are necessary but if I had to choose I would say clippers.
6. What is your favorite product to use?
Matte Separation for short styles. For curly hair I like to mix American Crew Forming Cream with the Sebastian Taming Elixir before applying and diffusing.
7. 10 second pitch on why LJ is the only place a guy should get his haircut?
All our stylists are experienced men’s hair care specialists who work hard and love what they do.
8. What is your motto to live by?
Set some goals, then demolish them!
9. Why did you become a cosmetologist/barber?
I’ve always enjoyed doing hair and helping people feel good about themselves.